No matter if you’re planning on setting up as a sole trader, or you want to establish a business with multiple employees, we’re here to support you. Among our team, we have extensive experience in setting up businesses and can make the process as smooth and simple for you as possible.
Our accountancy services for new start-ups include:
• Advising on what type of business you should establish – it could be a sole trader, partnership, limited company, LLP or PLC
• Informing you of, and supporting you throughout, company formation procedures
• Preparing a business plan, including projections and cash flow
• Arranging finance to get your new business off the ground
• Showing you the basics of bookkeeping and helping you to implement procedures and systems for successful management of your business
• Planning for tax and adopting tax-efficient business practices
Setting up a new company, no matter what type of business it is or its size, can be complex. We strongly recommend that you seek advice from us right at the start, rather than risk getting caught out due to unexpected problems. We can assess your business proposals, give you realistic and constructive feedback, and help you to tweak your business plan so that you can set out on the road to success from the very start of your new enterprise.
Or we can call you any time from 8:30am-8:30pm